Who is “& Co.?”
Though they may not be answering your emails or writing our blog posts (that we know of), these four beasts are a big part of our team here at the Labs. They represent the “& Co.” you will likely see peppered all over our brand presence. It is because of and in honor of them that we do what we do; and because we know you have your own version of your & Co. This is the part where we pull out our phones to show each other photos, right?
- Guaranteed to be everyone’s best friend.
- Just like the Dyson “Animal” vacuum, he’ll never lose suction when food is around.
- He’s been named Corbin the Saint, for his unmeasurable kind soul and good nature.
- His saintliness allows him to get away with some “selective hearing.”
- Hero and brother bear to Willow the Wild.
- We think he speaks in Jeff Bridge’s voice, with a George Clooney effect on the ladies.
- #CorbinTheSaint on Instagram
- A wolf and a cat trapped in a dog’s lanky body.
- Our ambassador of the “Foster-Win” badge and a fearful dog who taught us to be brave.
- Hike buddy to Nat and inspiration behind the 365 Dog Hikes passion project.
- Shelter dog therapist and kindergarten puppy teacher.
- Canine Circus School graduate, graceful comedian, a ballerina and a clown
- Eyes like a yellow crescent moon, follower and protector of her brother Corbin the Saint.
- #WillowTheWild on Instagram
- Queen beast of our homefront.
- The smallest in stature, the oldest in age and the largest in personality.
- She invented the term “Tortietude.”
- Purse and bag inspector.
- Master at cuddling.
- Enforcer of the word: NOW
- #IttyBittyZenKitty on Instagra
Meet Artemis aka RT
- A dog that went to sleep and woke up as a cat.
- Introverted until there is food to be had.
- A true house-panther.
- Working on his Circus Cat degree.
- Talented masseur and unlicensed acupuncturist
- Dog groomer
- #RTkitty on Instagram