Themed Content for your Brand: all you need is creativity and a calendar
In Marketing, a little planning goes a long way.
You’ve heard it said often, right? Fortunately (or unfortunately), it’s true. But before you check out, relax–we’re not here to tell you how it’s done and how it can benefit your business. There are many experts that can show you that better than we could.
As visual artists, we’re the ones on the other side of the coin. We create the content your audience will see and connect with.
Let’s look at an example of why it works so well and while we’re at it, celebrate one of our favorite client brands: Earth Rated.
In their 10+ years in business, Earth Rated has really hit a stride with their content calendar. Their marketing team takes great advantage of popular holidays, developing fun ideas for their imagery and leveraging the talent of their in-house creatives and their extended team: their social media influencers, still life/product photography team, and their lifestyle/commercial photography team (hey, that’s us!).
A peek inside our work with Earth Rated:
5 Benefits of Creative Content Planning
- Consistency in style: One look at Earth Rated’s Instagram feed and it’s clear they plan visually. They take into account color, theme/product and holidays with wiggle room for current events. Their brand values are prominent in every post in part because their style is consistent.
- More ease, less stress, more time: Taking the “what” out of “what to post” and delegating the creation of content frees up valuable time. Getting into flow with it will keep your brand marketing working like a well-oiled machine.
- Clear budget for marketing assets: Content planning, especially if you have an established relationship with photographers, illustrators, writers, etc. will give you an estimated budget for marketing. Invest your money in a good team, it will pay off in your brand reach and bottom line.
- Buzzy content= word of mouth: Ah, the loveliest kind of marketing–the one that does all the work for you! Great content gets shared on social and you probably already know all the benefits of that. Earth Rated engages with their audience on a daily basis.
- A library of assets: Content created for your marketing calendar can have a longer shelf life than a one-time use. The more versatile and diverse your library is, the more use you can get out of it.
A few favorites…
We’ve had the joy of working with Earth Rated since 2016. The images below are just a handful of favorites.