from the Labs
If you have one resolution this year, only one… Let it be this one.
- We grew as a small business, bringing in double the happy clients we did last year.
- We grew as working professionals, perfecting our craft and learning something new with each project and challenge.
- Growing sometimes includes some difficult times, but we stuck together, regardless of the growing pains that we ultimately learned valuable lessons from.
- We grew our following, surpassing 1000 fans on Facebook and making new friends in colleagues and fellow dog/cat/art lovers.
- As members of HeARTs Speak, we enjoyed doing a lot of work for shelters and rescues this year, and some of it made it into Bark Magazine to our sheer delight.
- We grew as a family, adding a shelter puppy named Willow to our pack!
In all, it was a good year for us, with its share of ups and downs but with great opportunity for learning from every curveball coming our way.
Below I compiled some of our favorite faces and projects for 2012, with gratitude to everyone involved in making them a reality. To all our wonderful clients, we sincerely appreciate you and look forward to an even better 2013!
From the Photo Lab
From the Design Lab
Wishing you the happiest of new beginnings this year!