Dog Model Casting Call: San Francisco, Bay Area
Hello Model Network friends!
We have a big casting call for dog models for a wonderful small company that designs collars and harnesses.
We are looking for 7 to 8 dogs of varied sizes, I listed approximate size references below.
– 1 XS (extra small) dog, Jack Russell or similar for size reference
– 1 S (small) dog, Boston Terrier or similar for size reference
– 1 M (medium) dog, Pit Bull or similar for size reference
– 1 M-L (medium to large) dog, Vizla or similar for size reference
– 2 L (large) dogs, Labrador/German Shorthaired Pointer or similar for size reference
– 1 XL (extra large) dog, Great Dane or similar for size reference
Dogs will be sporting collars and or harnesses and leashes and will be photographed with their person in downtown Petaluma on May 27th. If you are comfortable with it, we may ask you to be in some of the photos with your dog.
Dog skills/training level: solid basic training and are comfortable in new urban environments
All breed mixes/breeds welcome! Since the product is a collar and/or harness, we are looking for coat lengths that will showcase it nicely.
Deadline for casting submissions is on May 23rd, selected models will be notified by no later than May 24th.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. You are always welcome to join our Model Network, regardless of whether we have an active casting call. By joining, you’ll be notified of any castings before they go live on social media. It’s easy, fun and free! Hope we get to work together you!